Friday, August 30, 2013

the dawn of a new echo

hello, I'm Project Echoshadow, armature blogger and armature youtuber, I blog over on WordPress, go see http://trueecho22.wordpress.com/
Anyways, deciding to garnish more of a reputation I decided to open up a secondary blog, also I find I can't quite figure out how to use the WordPress app on my new phone.  In any event, let's move on to some content, I think this blog will be done lazily and with little effort, as I'm sure my google account is fully integrated allowing easier linking to other things, plus apparently I can monetize this site, so that's incentivizing enough.    In summation, I'm Echo, it's nice to meet you, if you like video games you can watch me fail at them on my youtube channel.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT3T__HtY6-ueGPb8MBYHiQ
 I think I'll post a few stories here from time to time, maybe once a week or so, won't that be fun?


I like to think I'm funny, but according to most accounts I'm not, subscribe to me for lame jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment